Religious Discussion



Q1: What is your name?
BIBLE : I don't know
QURAN : My name is Quran (36:2).
Q2: Where did you came from?
BIBLE : From people.



QURAN : From God of universe Allah
(45:2).
Q3. Did you (Bible) inform your people to go to Church on sunday and you (Quran) did inform your people to go to Mosque on friday?
BIBLE: No!
QURAN: Yes! (62:9).
Q4. Did you call your religion Christianity and your religion Islam?
BIBLE: No!
QURAN: Yes (6:125).
Q5. Is the word trinity existed in you?
BIBLE : No!
QURAN : Yes {4:171} say not three
(trinity) cease It is better for you for Allah is the only one God.
Q6. Why did you contradict yourself in many places?
BIBLE : Because I came from people and no man is perfect.
QURAN : I have no single contradiction (4:82).
Q7. Why do you allow people to keep changing you?
BIBLE : Because they are one who created me (jer 8:8).
QURAN : No one can change me (85:21-22)"
So Christians and Muslims the Choice is yours.
If you're Satisfied with what I have said now kindly comment with ‪#Allahu-Akbar!!!

Comments