Smell good in the skies


that on the night when he (Prophet Muhammad PBUH) was taken on the Night Journey (Isra’), the Messenger of Allah (Prophet Muhammad PBUH) noticed a good fragrance and said:
and I said, "Hey, Gabriel, what's that good?" And he said, "That smells like Pharaoh's daughter and her children." He said, "What's wrong with her? He said, "Pina, she's combing Pharaoh's daughter one day, if she falls from her hands, and she says, In God's name, Pharaoh's daughter says to her," Dad? She said, "No, but God, God, tell him!" She said, "Yeah, I told him, and he called her and he said," Hey, Flanny. " And that you have God but me? She said, "Yes."



 God bless you, I order a cow of heavy copper, then I order her if she and her children are thrown in, she tells him, "I have a need." He said, "What do you need?" She said, "I like to get my bones and my son's bones together in one gown and bury us." He said, "That's right." He said: Break in. The torment of the world is easier than the torment of the afterlife. Ibn Abbas said by God: Four young men spoke: Issa ibn Maryam Salam, His Majesty Greg, a Witness Yusuf, and Ibn Madhav, Pharaoh's daughter.

Comments